Marketing As A Service (MaaS)
Marketing Support, Negotiations and Contracting:
- Marketing and Sales strategy and planning.
- Marketing and Sales support in developing and expanding the markets for your innovative technology, products and services.
- Assisting with contract negotiations, project implementation and other business transactions.
- Sales Representation, Agencies, Joint Ventures
Capabilities and services include:
- Assess the market potential of your products and services.
- Find launching customers for a Proof of Concept.
- Locate important distribution channels:
- Screening and selection of the most suitable partner for specific products and services based on track record, financial strength and marketing capabilities.
- Locating qualified sales representatives, sales reps, agents, distributors and partners
- Evaluating, Negotiating and Structuring the transaction.
MARKET RESEARCH, FEASIBILITY STUDIES
BUSINESS CASE DEVELOPMENT
A robust business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Shareholders and Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. Investors, particularly VC’s, are increasingly asking entrepreneurs to describe their business model regarding the Business Model Canvas. We can help you with Business Model Design, the Business Plan and the Pitch Deck.
The best decisions are those supported by comprehensive financial modelling, market research and an evaluation of the potential risks, costs and revenues associated with going ahead. We create detailed and relevant three-way financial and risk models to ascertain the feasibility of pursuing a given project, programme or investment. We also evaluate the technological, market and commercial assumptions that support a business plan and assess the viability of the project in light of these.
Our business cases provide you with a reliable framework for the planning and management of ongoing change and ensure the viability of the programme is monitored against the original business case.
Research doesn’t stop once you’ve written your plan and have found interested investors. In addition to the ongoing research into your industry, competitors, and customers/clients, we can also help in numerous areas including:
- Client Prospecting
- Web Site Research
- Grant & Funding Research